Guided Skiing at Skyway or County Line
Lessons must be booked online at least two days prior to the lesson date in order to guarantee availability.
Cross country skiing on the groomed trails at County Line or Skyway on Grand Mesa is an experience unlike any other. The season is long, the snow is typically great and the grooming is superb. Whether it is your first time here or you’ve skied here before, our instructors will show you the best trails, the best grooming, and the best views. And if you’d like, the instructor will sprinkle your adventure with meaningful tips to make skiing more fun and more efficient.
Session Length and Times
- Availability: 7 days per week
- Session length: 90 minutes
- Morning session: 10:30 am – 12 noon
- Afternoon session: 1 pm – 2:30 pm
Let us know if you’d a like a different starting time when booking your session. Plan to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your session to have enough time to gear up and meet your instructor on snow.
What to bring to your guided skiing session?
- Classic, skate or light touring skiing equipment
- Proper clothing for extended periods outdoors
- Sunscreen, water and snacks