Ski lessons cannot be booked through GMNC at this time. Lesson reservations will open two weeks prior to first available ski lesson.
Whether you are a beginner or advanced skier, booking a ski lesson with a professional instructor is well worth the time and energy. Beginners will start out on easy terrain, where they feel safe and comfortable enough to learn the basics, whereas advanced skiers will have the opportunity to work with a professional instructor to learn new skills and perfect their technique.
Professional lessons not only offer the opportunity to learn from the best, but they will make your learning process safer, faster, more effective and way more fun.
The Learning Experience
Your instructor will be professional and will proactively engage you to develop trust and rapport, and you will be provided a big-picture overview of your lesson. You may be coming to a lesson with clear goals to accomplish but if not, you will have a chance to establish lesson objectives together with your instructor. Based on your goals the instructor will plan experiences for learning. Your lesson will be a guided practice in a series of appropriate activities, games, drills and exercises. After the lesson you will review progress and establish a plan for independent practice. Your instructor will also preview with you future learning outcomes, should you choose to take another lesson.
- Availability: 7 days per week
- Lesson length: 90 minutes
- Morning lessons: 10:30 am – 12 noon
- Afternoon lessons: 1 pm – 2:30 pm
Let us know if you’d a like a different starting time when booking your lesson. Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your lesson to have enough time to gear up and meet your instructor on snow.
- Classic or skate skiing equipment for groomed tracks
- Proper clothing for extended periods outdoors, sunscreen, water and snacks
- Face covering
- Optional: small notebook and pencil for taking notes
- Ski instructor will inform you when it's OK to take face covering off. You may keep your face covering at all times.
- Your instructor will meet you outside and will actively maintain 6-foot distance throughout the lesson.
- Only GMNC instructors will have a key to the warming hut and you may be invited to go inside for lunch or lesson debriefing.