Regardless of your experience level, taking a ski lesson will help you be a more effective skier. And the more things you learn to do on your skis, the more fun you’ll have. I enjoy teaching people of all ability levels and ages. My students range from first-timers to life-long enthusiasts to people with disabilities.
- Professional Ski Instructors of America (PSIA): Level III Certified Cross Country Ski Instructor
- PSIA Education Staff, Rocky Mountain Division
- U.S. Center for Safe Sport: SafeSport certified. I am trained in protecting students from emotional, physical and sexual abuse.
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard: Level 100 Coach. Training through U.S. Ski Team expanded my skills and knowledge for coaching to competition-level performance.
- Special Olympics Colorado: Level III Coach. As a head coach of Special Olympics Ski Team for 14 years I gained insight into making skiing and racing possible for everyone.
- Lead Instructor for Veterans Administration Winter Sports Clinic in Aspen, Colorado