We are happy to offer the first in-person race of the year. This is going to be an interval start, 14.3 km freestyle ski race limited to 50 racers.
- $20 entry fee for members of the GMNC
- $25 entry fee for non members
- Online registration only. NO ON-SITE RACE REGISTRATION.
- Race registration closes at 1 pm on Friday, February 19
- Total participants are limited to 50 racers
- This will be an individual start race with starts separated by 20 second intervals
- Face covering must be worn both before and after your race in the start finish area.
- Face coverings may be removed at the start line
- Finish times will not be available until the next day
- We are asking all racers to leave the finish area immediately upon finishing their race.
- The race course is subject to race day change if weather dictates.
- The designated race course will be marked with course markers on race day, but it is the responsibility of the racer to know and understand the course.
- Please see the planned course above under Race map
Please follow all public safety guidelines from the CDC, USFS, state of Colorado, and Mesa/Delta Counties. https://health.mesacounty.us/covid19/
Points will be awarded for the first 20 places as follows.
1st Place – 20pts. 11th Place – 10pts.
2nd Place – 19pts. 12th Place – 9pts.
3rd Place – 18pts. 13th Place – 8pts.
4th Place – 17pts. 14th Place – 7pts.
5th Place – 16pts. 15th Place – 6pts.
6th Place – 15pts. 16th Place – 5pts.
7th Place – 14pts. 17th Place – 4pts.
8th Place – 13pts. 18th Place – 3pts.
9th Place – 12pts. 19th Place – 2pts.
10th Place – 11pts. 20th Place – 1pt.
For any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.