The ski school of Grand Mesa Nordic Council is looking for cross-country ski instructors.
- Private ski lessons
- Semi-private, 2-3 persons lessons
- Family ski lessons
- Guided skiing at County Line and Skyway
- Guided ski touring at Ward Lake
- Demonstrated proficiency in classic and skate styles of cross country skiing.
- Enthusiasm and strong people skills.
- Prior teaching experience preferred.
- PSIA Cross Country Ski Instructor certification given priority, but training provided.
- Ability to pass local, state and federal background check.
Work environment and benefits:
- Minimum $40 per 90 minute lesson, but potential for more based on time, number of students and price of the lesson.
- Higher rates if PSIA certified or other verified qualifications.
- Opportunity to create clinics, season-long group programs and ongoing relationships with students/skiers.
- In-house training and opportunity for subsidized PSIA certification.
- Flexible hours and instruction dates.
The Ski School Director will work with the candidates on attaining requirements for GMNC ski instructors. For more information please apply or contact Martin Wiesiolek at email@example.com or at 970-201-8113.