Become a Member or Donate to GMNC
GMNC is proud of the high quality of trail grooming we provide for Nordic skiers. This is made possible entirely by generous contributions from members, donors, and volunteers. Nearly 80% of GMNC’s operating funds come from people who purchase an annual membership.
Trail grooming costs approximately $4,000 per week over the 18 week season. Purchasing an annual membership at the beginning of the season allows GMNC to budget and plan for the season right up front.
We do not receive any funding from state or federal agencies. We need everyone’s support. Become a member today!
The levels for GMNC membership are listed below, and are per season.
Trail Breaker: $1000
These are suggested contribution amounts. However contribution in any amount helps and is greatly appreciated. GMNC is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Memberships and donations are tax deductible.
It’s easy – Send your contribution securely online using a credit or debit card in an amount of your choice.
Or you may mail your donation to: GMNC, PO Box 4034, Grand Junction, CO 81502
• Discounts on lessons and races
• Knowing that your support helps provide world-class groomed trails near home
• Grooming reports via E-mail
• Being a part of an active Nordic ski community
Where does the money go?
• Grooming operations – Maintenance – Fuel – Labor
• Forest Service special use permit
• Materials and Supplies – Trail Maps – Trail Signs
• Capital Equipment fund monies to pay for Snowcat, Snowmobiles, Tools and equipment