Become a Member or Donate to GMNC
GMNC is proud of the high quality of trail grooming we provide for Nordic skiers. This is made possible entirely by generous contributions from members, donors, and volunteers. Nearly 80% of GMNC’s operating funds come from people who purchase an annual membership. We do not receive any tax revenues from federal, state, or local governments.
If you are a regular user of GMNC trails, please become a member. Guests and occasional users are encouraged to donate $10 per person per day. Donation boxes are available at all three trailheads, and online donations can be made via the Donate button on this webpage.
We need your support – Become a member or donate today!
The levels for GMNC membership are listed below, and are per season.
Trail Breaker: $1000
These are suggested contribution amounts. However contribution in any amount helps and is greatly appreciated. GMNC is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Memberships and donations are tax deductible.
It’s easy – Send your contribution securely online using a credit or debit card in an amount of your choice.
• Discounts on lessons and races
• Having world-class groomed ski trails near home
• Online grooming reports
• Being a part of an active Nordic ski community
Where does the money go?
• Grooming operations – Maintenance – Fuel – Labor
• Forest Service special use permit
• Materials and Supplies – Trail Maps – Trail Signs
• Capital Equipment fund monies to pay for Snowcat, Snowmobiles, Tools and equipment