Registration for this clinic is now closed. Please watch our calendar for more clinics.
This ski clinic is for intermediate skiers that would like to learn how to improve their classic techniques. Your instructor will provide you with tools for improving the efficiency of your movements in three phases of skiing: push-off, weight transfer and glide.
Audience: intermediate skate skiers
Instructor: GMNC ski instructor
Clinic time and duration: 10 am to 12 noon
Maximum participants per instructor: 9 skiers
Registration deadline: January 29, 2021
- Ability level: +/- intermediate skiers
- Gear: classic skis, ski poles for classic technique (your height in ski boots in cm x 0.83), classic ski boots.
COVID-19 Safety Protocol:
- You will be asked about your COVID-19 status or potential exposure prior to participation. If you were exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms of an illness you will be asked to go home or stay home and you will be given full refund/credit of your participation fees.
- Clinic size will be limited to 9 participants.
- You are encouraged to express how you feel about the safety of the clinic.
- On-snow ski practice will be organized in a manner that never places participants closer than 6 feet from each other.
- Learning area will be setup to enhance physical distancing best practices.
- The entire clinic will be held strictly outdoors, on snow, with a follow-up meeting online via Zoom.
- The clinic leader will require at times all participants to wear face masks. You are encouraged to wear a mask for the duration of the clinic. Please bring a face mask with you to the clinic.
- Your clinic leader will take extra care prior to the event to stay healthy. We ask that you do the same.