Donate to GMNC
GMNC is proud of the high quality of trail grooming we provide for Nordic skiers. This is made possible entirely by generous contributions from our supporters. Nearly 80% of GMNC’s operating funds come from people who make an annual contribution. We do not receive any tax revenues from federal, state, or local governments.
If you are a regular user of GMNC trails, keep our efforts strong and sustainable by becoming a supporter today. Guests and occasional users are asked to donate at least $10 per person per day. Donation boxes are available at all three trailheads, and online donations can be made via the Donate button on this webpage.
We need your support – Donate today!
Suggested contribution levels are listed below.
Trail Breaker: $1000
These are suggested contribution amounts. However contribution in any amount helps and is greatly appreciated. GMNC is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and contributions are tax deductible.
It’s easy – Send your contribution securely online using a credit or debit card in an amount of your choice.
Your Donation Supports:
- Having world-class groomed ski trails near home
- Discounts on lessons and races at the Individual level and above
- Online grooming reports
- Being a part of an active Nordic ski community
Where does the money go?
• Grooming operations – Maintenance – Fuel – Labor
• Materials and Supplies – Trail Maps – Trail Signs
• Communications, website, newsletter
• Grooming Equipment – Snowcat – Snowmobiles – Tools and equipment