Membership and DonationsDonations, New Memberships and Membership Renewals
Grand Mesa Nordic Council (GMNC) is proud of the high quality of trail grooming, ski lessons and ski clinics we provide for cross-country skiers. This is made possible entirely by generous contributions from our members and supporters. Nearly 80% of GMNC’s operating funds come from people who make an annual contribution. We do not receive any tax revenues from federal, state, or local governments.
If you are a regular user of GMNC trails, keep our efforts strong and sustainable by supporting GMNC today. Guests and occasional users are asked to donate at least $10 per person per day. Donation boxes are available at all three trailheads, and online donations can be made via the Donate button on this webpage.
GMNC is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and contributions are tax deductible.
Please consider supporting GMNC by becoming a member.
Your donation supports:
- World-class groomed ski trails
- Discounts on professional ski lessons and ski races
- Online grooming reports
Where does the money go?
- Grooming operations: maintenance, fuel, labor
- Trail maps and trail signs
- Communications, website, newsletter
- Grooming equipment: snowcat, snowmobiles, tools and miscellaneous equipment