Skip to main content
To help protect our members and the larger community against COVID-19:
- If you are the caretaker, live or work with a high-risk individual, it is recommended you do not participate in group activities.
- If you are sick, no matter how mild your symptoms might be, stay home.
- It is encouraged to wear a buff or other multi-functional face covering that can be pulled over one's nose and mouth if it is necessary to pass people on ski trails and there is no opportunity to keep 6 feet of separation. We also encourage the use of cloth face coverings before and after skiing while interacting with skiers and other trail users. Remember that it isn't just about you not getting sick but just as much about others not getting sick from you. If you need to pass a fellow skier please courteously ask the other skier to help you maintain 6 feet distance. The same effort should be made if a skier is coming towards you on the same trail.
- If you need to pass a fellow skier please ask the skier courteously who is then encouraged to move 6 feet to let you by. The same effort should be made if a skier is coming towards you on the same trail.
- We recommend that all participants bring hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes in order to remain safe if using restroom facilities.
- Keeping 6 feet of separation from other skiers does not apply to members of the same household.
Ski Lessons and Clinics:
- Group sizes will be maximum 8 adult skiers.
- Ski instructor will notify participants when to wear a face mask or a face covering.
- During full-day clinics participants will stay with the same group and the same instructor for the entire day.
- Participants will meet outside.
- Participants will be asked to actively mainatin 6-foot distance from others except for members of the same household.
- Lunch will be consumed outside or inside personal vehicles.