Adult Ski ProgramsSki Clinics, Guided Ski Tours, Private Lessons
ADULT SKI CLINICS
Cross country skiing is fun, safe, and it’s easy to learn or to improve your existing skills with professional instruction. GMNC offers Group Ski Clinics for skiers of all abilities from first timers to advanced skiers. Our instructor team is made up of expert XC ski professionals so you will be learning from the very best in Western Colorado! Skiers who take more than one clinic will benefit from exposure to different instructors. Our group ski clinics are a great way to improve your technique in a fun atmosphere with other skiers. We group 6 – 8 skiers of similar ability with one instructor to allow for an optimal learning experience.
- Saturday Dec. 16
- Saturday Jan. 13
- Saturday, February 3
• Introduction to XC Skiing 10 am – 12 pm: Designed for those new to xc skiing. Includes an introduction to classic ski equipment and practicing beginning classic techniques on groomed trails. Waxless skis are recommended for this clinic.
• Classic Technique Clinic: Beginner to Advanced groups 10 am – 12 pm
• Skate Ski Technique Clinic: Beginner to Advanced groups 1 pm – 3 pm
- $40 for GMNC members / $55 Non members*
- Special Rate for 3 pack of Group Ski Clinics $100 GMNC members only*
- Special Rate for Full Day Clinic $75 for GMNC members / $90 Non members*
Enjoy a morning Classic clinic and an afternoon Skate clinic
Advance Registration required for all Group Ski Clinics.
GUIDED SKI TOURS
Explore the spectacular groomed ski trails on the Grand Mesa with GMNC’s professional guides who are knowledgeable, passionate and fun. Whether you’re new to the Grand Mesa or new to XC skiing a guided tour is a terrific way to enjoy a winter adventure with other outdoor enthusiasts. As we enjoy the natural winter beauty we’ll cover some basic XC skills, XC ski etiquette,
equipment tips and tips on how to safely explore GMNC’s groomed trails. After your ski tour your
guide will recommend other trails for you to enjoy.
- Saturday Dec. 2, 10 am – 1:00 pm
- Saturday Jan. 6, 10 am – 1:00 pm
- Saturday February 17, 10 am – 1:00 pm
- $45 for GMNC members
- $60 Non members*
Advance Registration required for all Guided Ski Tours.
PRIVATE SKI LESSONS
Personalized instruction is a great way to learn. Our experienced ski instructors will tailor your 75 min. lesson or 2-hour ski tour to your goals and ambitions, with a focus on personalized, one-on-one instruction. Bring along 1-2 friends or family members to share the fun – and it’s a great value!
Private lessons and tours are available any day throughout the season on a request basis (we
recommend reserving at least 7 days in advance).
- Private Lessons (75 min.): $65 for one skier plus $20 for each additional skiers for GMNC
members / $85 for one skier plus $25 for each additional skier for Non members.
- Private Guided Ski Tours (2 hrs): $75 for one skier plus $20 for each additional skiers for
GMNC members / $90 for one skier plus $25 for each additional skier for Non members.